View Single Post
12 Sep 2012  

Dell 570 Ispiron 64 Bit Home Windows 7

Thank you for your help, the only thing that I am sure about is what caused the crash. It was trying to restart after downloading 3 windows updates.

Nothing I have tried so far has worked. When doing some research, I found things that would cause this such as a video card? Is this possible?

I also tried to run on my "repair windows 7 disk" that did nothing. Said it was loading files, and then back to black screen. Waited for 30 minutes and then normal windows came up with the following

Location is not available.
c\windows\sstem 32\config\sstem pofile\desktop refers to a location that is unavailable. It could be on a harddrive on this computer, or on a network. Check to make sure the disk is properly inserted or that you are connected to the internet or your network and then try again.

If it still cannot be located, the information might have been moved to a different location. (hit okay)

When I try to click on any program.... I get the error: Fail to connect.

The server process cold not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the user name and password.

I can see the recycle bin, time and date. All black screen. I can see the start button and will only let me shutdown. If I try to hit any other button on my desktop, I get this:

Error: 26EE0668-A00A-4407-9371-BEB064C98683 \0\ 05D7B0F4 2121 4EFF BF6BED3F69B894D9

I loaded my repair disk that I made when I got the computer and get this error: 0x4001100200001012

I am running AVG Full as my virus program. I have no log in or password.

What you quoted above is over my head. Sorry.
My System SpecsSystem Spec