View Single Post
14 Sep 2012  

Windows 7 64 bit
Windows 7 Build 7601 Not Genuine error code

Hi, recently my computer has been showing some interesting errors.

Firstly, my computer began signing into a temporary account profile when I tried to log into my main one. This only happened occasionally and with a few restarts I was able to get into my main account.

Then it began getting worse very quickly. I was not able to log into my account at all, it started to always log me into this "temporary profile" for whatever reason, I couldn't work out at all. Then after a few restarts to try to get it to work again, windows began to tell me after log on that my copy of windows isn't genuine! Which I am very very sure it is, as it's a store bought computer which came with windows 7 pre-installed and I have been using it for almost a year now.

So right now I am stuck on a temporary profile, which is saying my windows 7 copy isn't genuine.

I've saw a lot of people get this fixed on here so I thought I'd give it a shot to see if anyone could help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.

P.S I tried to run MGADiag and copy the results but got an error saying "Failed to create output files, hr = 0x80070002. Please contact support"
My System SpecsSystem Spec