View Single Post
16 Sep 2012  
tDaniel

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Within what time you have got it?

If it is really on driver verifier running (stop 0x50 with a probable cause ntkrnlmp.exe), we may decide that the crashes are due to faulty hardware. But to decide it, let us do one more thing.

Disable driver verifier, and run the computer in Safe Mode .

If it crashes in safe mode too, we may infer it.
I got it within 30 min or 1 hour.... anyway, I waited to get 1 more bsod and got it today so you can check the file and be sure to tell me that it's hardware failure. No point to run in safe mode because it will disable video and everything and I'm positively 100% sure that I won't get any bsod there.

What I can tell you is that when I bought my PC 1 year ago I bought ATI HD 5670 videocard and after installed it and all good I played games with high spec that run just fine on my PC but problem was I was getting a LOT of blackscreens ( like playing a game full spec making the pc process more [hear even at sound of processing] and suddenly screen is black and after 5-6 sec return to normal and an error in the down corner telling video drivers has stopped working and successfully recovered ). So After having this issue for like 4-5 days everyday I went and changed the videocard to ATI HIS HD 5670 ( remember, it's HIS version the new one that I changed ) so I installed it also and everything good no more blackscreens BUT I started getting BSODS ! And since then till today bsods... So I think that it's from the videocard if you telling me that's hardware failure. What do you think?
My System SpecsSystem Spec