View Single Post
09 Oct 2012  
Brink

64-bit Windows 10 Pro
 
 
Teen electrocuted while working on unplugged computer

Quote:
Those who don't know about electronics assume that if you unplug a device, it becomes safe.

Perhaps that's what a teenager from Shawne, Kan., might have thought when he reportedly worked on his family computer.

It was unplugged, yet the teen died in what seemed inexplicable circumstances.

Read more at source:
Teen electrocuted while working on unplugged computer | Technically Incorrect - CNET News


warning   Warning
This is tragic news, but does serve as a warning to help save lives of those that do not know.

My System SpecsSystem Spec