View Single Post
19 Oct 2012  

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
Thanks this helped me a bit

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
Hi onoffonxhizors, Welcome to the forums , Did you install the Renesas usb host controller ? If not download from here Drivers and Downloads | Dell [United States] also make sure you have the correct chipset drivers installed,
If you input your service tag# on to Dells website it will find the correct downloads for you
Thanks pebbly this helped me a bit and now after installing usb host controller it automaticly installs the driver as it didn't before,but now i ended as i began as whenever i enter any usb for mouse storage or anything it says that it didn't install correctly or sth and when i uninstall the driver and unplug it again it says that the usb wasn't recognized, i tried resetting the bios,uninstalling the driver and restarting the laptop but nothing worked, the only thing i didn't tried is removing the battery because in my model it isn't easy to remove it, i know that i will find the solution here because i searched the whole internet for the previous problem and found it here.
Please help me i can't believe that i formatted windows that came with my lap and discarded office 2010 and roxio that came with my computer to solve this problem and it didn't solve
My System SpecsSystem Spec