1. Start by creating an empty folder called CTI in Documents.
2. Right click on the Taskbar and unlock the Taskbar.
3. Right click again, go to Toolbars > New toolbar.
4. Select the CTI folder you created a second ago and click on Select Folder.
You'll see that the CTI folder is now on the taskbar.
5. Right click the slider next to the new toolbar and uncheck Show title.
6. Click and drag the same slider as far left as possible.
7. The slider next to the Start Orb, click and drag to the right, until the pinned icons are just offset the the right.
8. Right click the taskbar and lock the taskbar.
NOTE: The icons will jump to the left slightly after locking so make sure that you offset them a bit to the right