View Single Post
02 Jan 2013  

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit

fffff880`032783a8  fffff880`0490ec66Unable to load image \??\C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
Description here: Driver Reference Table - SYMEVENT64x86.SYS.

Uninstall Norton and all Symentec products using Norton Removal tool.
Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

You should not have installed all those motherboard manufacturer's programs.
Start Menu\Programs\Asmedia Technology    Public:Start Menu\Programs\Asmedia Technology    Public
Start Menu\Programs\Asmedia Technology\ASM106x SATA Driver
Start Menu\Programs\ASRock Utility
Start Menu\Programs\ASRock Utility\ASRock eXtreme Tuner
Start Menu\Programs\ASRock Utility\InstantBoot
Start Menu\Programs\ASRock Utility\SmartConnect
And this one, too.
Start Menu\Programs\EVGA\EVGA OC Scanner X
Better you uninstall those.

Free up the startup.
  1. Click on the Start button
  2. Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
  3. Select the “Startup” tab.
  4. Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
  5. Apply > OK
  6. Accept the restart.
Apply the latest version of nVidia display driver. That one you have installed is kinda old.
You may download it directly, from our forum link Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7; or you may opt for the Option 2 of Drivers- Download NVIDIA Drivers for “Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products” (it requires java installed).

Let us know the result.

You may be astonished, but all the dumps indicating to some HDD fault, associated with Norton mainly. There is no clue of a graphics related fault, as far as I have seen
My System SpecsSystem Spec