Since some months I have a BSOD on my computer: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
. Firstly it used to appear when I was playing League of Legends during champ selection, but I realized that I also got BSOD when listening music on iTunes or on YouTube.
What I've already tried:
- I was on Windows 7 Pro x64, I formated the computer with a new Windows 7 Pro x64 but still have BSOD
- I installed Windows 8 Pro x64 after formatting, but still BSOD
- All my drivers are up to date
- I stressed memory with MemTest86+ without any error
- I stressed my graphic card with FurMark 1.10.3 without any error
- I stressed my CPU with OCCT 4.3.2 and I got the BSOD
- I clean up the computer to remove dust
- I changed the hermally conductive paste because my CPU temperature was high (70°C and over) but it's okay now (35°C, 50/60°C when playing games)
proc: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4Ghz
gc: nVidia GeForce 8800GTS
mb: MSI P35 NEO-COMBO
At the moment I'm wondering if the problem is coming for the processor or the motherboard. I doubt it happens because of corrupted drivers because I formatted the computer many times and unplugged all the externe devices during my tests.
I've attached all the debug info needed to this post, I hope it will help you.
Thank you in advance for your help
PS: my OS is in french I hope it won't be a problem for the debug info.