View Single Post
16 Jan 2013  
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 8 Pro / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Main lap Asus ROG 7 Pro

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Gui38 View Post
See the screenshot below we don't see my mouse on the screen but i'm pointing on the thumbnail i see the preview on the "miniature" but not all the windows on my desktop,

Before it was working,

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...sans-titre.jpg

Regards,
Now I am assuming that th blank parts are - where your "ordinatuer" is should be filled with others?

The reason I asked how long this had been the case is because you could use system restore to before the date this started to happen.

However there are a few things that can do this - malware obviously, the file system getting corrupted and a recent update would be three things I would target first because they are known culprits.

Plus for example the problem started three days ago then just restore back to before that date but before you do that run sfc and then these on call scanners all are free and just maybe pick up a PITA piece of malware that sometimes load just to make life difficult.

So start with a sfc /scannow SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
then
Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer < may take a while to do for the first time

SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

AdwCleaner Download

If these come up with anything get rid of it if not then do the system restore this is just some simple things to do first to eliminate things as we go.

System Restore

Do these in that order and let us know what happens.
My System SpecsSystem Spec