View Single Post
27 Jan 2013  
MSwhip

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MSwhip View Post
The rest of my HDD with the OS on them do not boot anymore, (in the past they did) with the re-installation Dell DVD
Sorry, but your replies don't make much sense to me.....

Are you saying you have 7 x HDD, all of which have Windows 7 installed to them? Or is the Windows 7 installation spanned across all the disks? You do not require a reinstallation DVD in order for an HDD to boot.

Please start with the basic problem you are having - its very difficult to work out what your problems are at the moment.

The basic problem is:
I have no HDD where the OS is working without errors

The one thing id like to do now is to Install Win 7 on my only SDD.

In the past yes i had installed the OS on the SSD...
and on another 2 HHDs (aside from the one that came with the PC). The reason i did that was to have a backup in case the OS had trouble in the original HDD

If i get to install a clean and fresh OS in the SSD. Then i would wipe out all the HDDs clean and start over using them in a 4 tray external enclosure and one internal tray.

None of my repair, restore, re install tools are allowing me to make a fresh clean install of the OS

I know i have a few other issues -which are all OS related- and i also think i explained them very clearly too. I only need simple 1...2 3 steps to proceed and maybe succeeed after so many unsuccessful tries

Thank you

Note 1: out of the 7 HDD and 1 SSD i had the OS on 4 HDDs and the 1 SSD
Note 2: "Or is the Windows 7 installation spanned across all the disks?" << I have no idea what is spanned in that sentence
My System SpecsSystem Spec