Avast is one of the causes.
fffff880`03569068 fffff880`04611327Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
Uninstall Avast using Avast Uninstall Utility
. Use Microsoft Security Essentials
as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM
as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.
Update the network drivers.
First, download the network card driver from manufactuer's website.
NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter: Welcome to NETGEAR Support
Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC: Realtek
Then reinstall the driver:
- Click the Start Button, type "devmgmt.msc" (without quotation marks) in the Start Menu Search box and press Enter.
- Double click to expand "Network adaptors".
- Right click your network card and click Uninstall.
- Check "Delete driver software for this device" check box, click OK.
- Restart the computer
- If windows does not auto configure the appropriate drivers at startup, install the downloaded one manually. Driver Install - Device Manager
The intel Rapid Storage driver is very old.
fffff880`01255000 fffff880`01371000 iaStor (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys
Image name: iaStor.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jun 05 07:23:40 2009 (4A287AA4)
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Download ind install this one
If you dont use Xbox wireless receiver, uninstall it. Otherwise update the drivers, too; from Software Downloads | Microsoft Hardware
Free up the startup.
- Click on the Start button
- Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
- Select the “Startup” tab.
- Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
- Apply > OK
- Accept the restart.
Let us know the results.