I ran the memtest86 test, and I got some results in Red, which I guess means I had some errors come up during the test. But I'm not sure as to how to make sense of the test results. But I also noticed that I had a MemOk button on my motherboard, and I follow the instructions to setup the ram using that button, and I got the the results I have attached as a screenshot.
This seems to have put a stop to the issues while running applications(no more game crashes), but I still get random IE errors, not sure if thats related to specific websites having issues with the IE web browser.
Even after runing the MemOK setup, I still got errors after runing the memtest86 test. But since I'm not sure as to how to interpret the results, I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks for the help, so far. I also have attached a screenshot of my memtest86 results.