Quote: Originally Posted by dmoseder
I got it on the web, its supposed to be an OEM RTM copy. It says its 7600.16385.
It sounds like you guys are saying its the copy i got? I will try and download another and test it, i dont know what else it could be if you guys arent having the same problem. Windows Professional Edition is on my MSDNAA website, ill have to look and see the difference between that and ultimate.
- Right click "My Computer"
- Select "Properties"
- On the bottom of the left hand pane.. click on "Performance Information and Tools"
- Select "Advanced Tools" on next screen
- Select "View advanced system details in System Information"
- Scroll down to "Hardware Abstraction Layer"
What is the number there? is it "6.1.7600.16385
If it is.. then you have the final version.
You may want to take a look here:
How to increase Windows' Performance safely