View Single Post
24 Oct 2009  
Immped

Windows 7 64 bit
 
 

I have found the solution to my issues which is quite humbling actually.

I used the wrong driver. There is an RC4 driver in which the install directions are the same as what I posted. I used this driver.

There is another driver which is the beta driver in which you need to completely erase the previous install. After missing the obvious for several hours I'm finally back in business.

In case someone else is following this path I want to let people know that now the Auzentech Prelude on my computer is running in 5.1.
My System SpecsSystem Spec