I posted on the lost and found but I figured I'd start up my own thread to get a bit more attention
- Motherboard/NIC: ASUS P7P55D PRO / Realtek PCIe Family Controller
- Wired or Wireless: Wired
- CPU Architecture: x64 i5
- Upgrade or Clean Install: Clean Install
- Driver details: Realtek 7.9 Drivers
- Problem description: Degrading Internet; seems only to effect http regularly. It could take a day it could take 2 hours but slowly and surely web sites take longer and longer to load. A reboot or changing a setting on the network driver resolves the problem temporarily.
- Solutions or Suggestions: I've tried just about everything mentioned on the forums here. Different drivers, auto tuning disabled, static ip, turning off all services and startup items. You name it I tried it. Although the issue has gotten better it's still there and I'm pretty desperate for someone to provide a resolution at this point.
When I say I've tried everything I'm still open to any suggestions. I've checked my event log and every so often I see this:
Log Name: System
Date: 11/27/2009 2:33:32 PM
Event ID: 1
Task Category: None
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is disconnected from network.
<Provider Name="RTL8167" />
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2009-11-27T19:33:32.848666600Z" />
<Data>Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller</Data>
Please help I'm going insane!