View Single Post
01 Jan 2010  

Windows 10 64 bit

For correct terminology it's the "System Mixer". Creative (Soundblaster) calls it "what you hear" but almost all other vendors use the "system mixer" terminology.

An external "recording device" for interfacing musical instruments normally is just that, it's not a "sound card" with all the sound functions. Even some of the PCI recording interface "sound cards" that desktops use with Recording software (DAW) are only recording interfaces they are not a complete PC sound system.
My System SpecsSystem Spec