I need a guide on how to lock-down the guest account so that the repair shop doesn't have access to most of it's contents.
Steps done so far:
- Dual Boot Vista Home Premium / Win7 Pro (actually tripple-boot with WINE)
- Partitioning according attached image.
- Activated Guest account.
- Drive D: applied security setting for Guest as Deny All
I want also to restrict as much as possible the content listing of the two system partitions, that is if it's possible to restrict listing what's installed on it, restrict access to certain programs,and so on-
- Can I put Deny All to the VISTA partition from Windows 7 and vice versa?
- Can I restrict listing but still maintain the ability to run programs?
- If I move the program shortcuts from ProgramData to my normal User account, will they still be accessible to the Guest account?
Hope for a quick answer
EDIT: Can I use a disk imaging software like Norton Ghost or Acronis TrueImage to create working images for Vista from Win7 and vice versa in case of an "expert" reformatting the drives?