View Single Post
11 Feb 2010  
DreadStarX

Windows 8 64bit Professional

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BWK View Post
Ok...I think you want to rip the entire disc? If so, as I explained earlier just rip it to your hard drive and you should be good. Everything will remain intact just as the original. the only thing you will need to be concerned with is for burning. Make sure you have the appropriate burner for the appropriate format. Also the correct disc will be needed. Burners can make a difference in results as well. The better your make/quality of burner the better your end results will be in comparison to making a lot of coasters. Plextor makes a really good burner for the high end burning results. Also make sure if your going for high end results to make sure you have a decent quality disc. The higher end/priced disc are a good investment, little more pricey but well worth it in the long run. Hope I'm understanding you correctly and pointing you in the right direction.

Here's some helpful stuff for ya.
TVScout
media browser
HandBrake
dvdshrink.org: FREE Backup Solution for your DVD movies!

and here's a discussion on the issue as well
Best way to rip TV series? [Text View] - AVS Forum

I hope these solutions help you out.
Good Advice, except the HandBrake. That program will eat your CPU like a monster. Everytime I run it, I have to end the process, which takes about 30 minutes to even get it to respond.

I use MeGUI for all my encoding/splitting/editting, along with Windows Media Editor deal.
My System SpecsSystem Spec