View Single Post
15 Feb 2010  
Mediator

Windows 7 Ultimate

After doing more research on this issue I have done this:

Created a clean boot state using msconfig by unchecking the box that says load startup items just to eliminate a program that might be causing this issue but that did not work.

I have my office computer here at the house right now so I went ahead and upgraded it to Win 7 from Vista. I noticed I had the same issue on this computer as the home computer.

I then created another admin user account and created the exact same 2 shortcuts with the exact same shortcut keys using CTRL ALT Num(x). It worked perfectly.... even on reboot several times it works. I have no idea why it will not work on the main user account. I guess until I figure out the issue I will transfer my files to the new user account seeing that something is a miss in the old account.

Another note: On the office computer it was just an upgrade but on the home computer it was a complete new format so that can be eliminated as a possible issue.

I would like to know if one of you guys having the same issue can resolve this by using a different user account as I did.
My System SpecsSystem Spec