Thanks for all the help everyone. Here's what I'm going to do.
1. format my current recovery partition.
2. Delete my old backup image file I created with Macrium Reflect.
3. Make a new backup image file using Macrium and place it into the my RECOVERY partition.
4. do a windows backup and place it on a USB.
5. burn a system repair disk using windows backup & restore
Am i on the right track here?
After I do all of this, will it ever be possible that I would need to use my original Windows 7 Pro installation files? Or can I delete them? Or should I also make a bootable DVD from those files?
Thanks for your replies.