View Single Post
30 May 2010  
Pungdinho

Windows 7 x64

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
Just to clairfy something when you use the DVI out on your card or are you refering to HDMI out? Also make sure you have installed your LCd driver if it came with a disc. Philips is a rather daunting site to navigate.
Sometimes you need the driver to get use of all your resolutions. If you could link use to the support page it would help.
Also in Nview, in control panel you should seee all the options to change your resolutions.
One more thing in device manager is your LCD listed or is it listed as PNP? Thanks. Fabe kucing13 best me to the Nview i was searching Philips.
Forgive my ambiguity. Yes, I am referring to the HDMI out. I have installed all the drivers that came with the hardware and even tried searching for updated ones on the net, and as you mentioned, it was a mission. When you say i should link the support page, are you referring to the a link that I'd find in the manual? Before installing the Nvidia drivers, my system picked up the LCD as a non-PNP device, which is why, when the LCD hadn't made an effect, I tried searching for drivers on the net. As mentioned in my post before this, directed at kucing13, after installing the NVIDIA drivers, my system doesn't seem to pick up the device at all. I really have no clue as what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated
My System SpecsSystem Spec