View Single Post
30 May 2010  

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Pungdinho View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kucing13 View Post
Wait, I mislook you are using Nvidia. Try accessing NVDIA control panel and go to display,change screen resolution. Check if you resolution available in there. If it's not available,you can add your resolution .Just click on Add resolution
I can't believe i didn't think of that! I have a new problem though. The last time I confronted this issue was about 2 months ago. I hadn't installed the NVIDIA drivers yet so I was running the system using the standard Windows 7 drivers. At that point, with the HDMI connection, I was only capable of the low resolutions as explained before, but now, when I try the HDMI connection, the monitor says no video input. The only thing I have change since then was installing newer graphics drivers which are now about a month old. I still have the installation file and I'm not sure if the drivers have anything to do with the problem, but I'm really open to any suggestions at this point in time. I apologize for the forgetting to point that out.
Has it ever worked with this connection, The HDMI? Have you tried a different cable?
My System SpecsSystem Spec