The Driver Verifier test is more important than the driver updates - but updating the drivers may fix other issues, so it may be less complicated if you do them first.
The ASACPI.sys file should be updated immediately as we know it causes BSOD's in Win7 when using the 2005 or 2004 versions.
To do this, follow these instructions:
- go to this page: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-
- enter the specifics for your motherboard or system
- enter the OS type when asked
- scroll down to the Utilities section on the next page
- download the ACPI ATK0110 ACPI utility
- extract it (double click on it) and remember where it extracts to.
- navigate to the "MB WIN 7 ATK" folder and double click on it
- double click on the folder named "64"
- double click on the file named "AsAcpiIns.exe"
That will install it, then go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and see if it's been updated.