I'm not sure what to do either, here's a bunch of suggestions in no particular order:
1) When you have the device plugged in, check the device manager, you may see an unidentified hardware item appearing there. Try to get that installed, OR removed entirely to give it a fresh try.
2) Check the documentation of the hardware to see if it supports Windows 7 64 bit, I see here a thread with a bunch of people having problems on Vista 64 bit with the Easycap Video Grabber Capture: Problems with USB Video Capture EasyCAP-DC60 - Tech Support Guy Forums
3) Download the latest drivers of Easycap Video Grabber Capture from the website, perhaps that'll help.
4) You can also try to connect the Easycap Video Grabber Capture via Firewire instead of USB.
5) Alternatively, make sure your laptop has all the windows patches (make a backup with System Restore first, just in case one of the patches crashes your system....)
Maybe someone else has some other/better suggestions? ^^