View Single Post
27 Jun 2010  
housry23

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mhasanbulli View Post
First of all, thank you very much for the news JMH

Secondly, I am a huge fan of Microsoft. It is very obvious that Redmond Company has a lot of plans for 2009-2010 which started with Windows 7. I am quite interested in IE 9 but I do not think I will be switching to it as, for instance, IE does not support add-ons. Well, it may support some alternatives but it is not like in Firefox. Even Chrome is not that advanced. I love the speed of Chrome. But, is it really that important how fast a browser starts up? In my opinion, I would prefer a browser which does everything the way I want. Of course, this is what I think
Chrome does now have extensions and they are expanding daily. You can get many of the same addons for Firefox as extensions for Chrome. Firefox is a great browser and I used it for a long time and still do from time to time, but in my opinion Chrome has surpassed Firefox. I am hopeful that Firefox 4 will take the crown back, but it is a wait and see type thing.

Each and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i respect yours. I am no way bashing. I am just giving my opinion on the matter.
My System SpecsSystem Spec