View Single Post
03 Jul 2010  
SuperCowInSpace

Windows 7 32 bit

Hi there,

Thank you for answering me!

I have finished running the memtest. Here are the results:

The picture link: http://up203.siz.co.il/up1/nzygtz3m5nou.jpg

As you can see, fortunately or unfortunately the test did not find anything wrong with my RAM.

Anyway, I have uninstalled "AVG anti virus" and installed MSE instead.
Moreover, I have removed "Daemon Tools" as requested.
I have run this check: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker and the result is: "Windows Resource Protection did not find ant integrity violations".

Therefore, I did everything you requested except from the Disk Check which I will do soon.

***I still have some questions though:

1. I use Daemon Tools very often, what should I do with the ISOs after uninstalling Daemon Tools? (I already uninstalled it) (I do not want to burn every ISO file I work on)

2. In the program I downloaded from: "SPTD uninstaller: DuplexSecure - Downloads", They wrote this scary message, when I wanted to uninstall as you requested: "This program will remove SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer from your computer. WARNING - uninstallation of SPTD will cause malfunction of any application that depends on it! Are you sure you want to remove SPTD from this machine?"

So, should I be worry about uninstalling it?
On the other hand, there is an Update option in the same program from link you gave me, should I pick the update option instead of the uninstalling one?

Thank you very much in advanced! :-) (-:
My System SpecsSystem Spec