BSOD - Constant reboots on new system
I just installed Win 7 64 Professional retail on a new OCZ SSD. I have been having issues with the system rebooting & I was convinced it was the old SSD. Since i have come back to my PC twice within 12 hours to find it had "recovered from a serious error", I am wondering if its something else (ram)?
Any ideas what it could be?
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 bit
- the original installed OS on the system? Windows 7 Pro 64
- an OEM or full retail version? Retail
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Brand new build
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 24 hours
I7 960 processor
12 gigs ram (I bought a 6gig pack twice by mistake)
Asus P6X58D Premium mobo
OCZ Agility2 60 gig drive
ATI HD5XXX video card.