Restore Microsofts Host file with HostXpert
Download the HostsXpert 4.3 - Hosts File Manager
- Unzip HostsXpert 4.3 - Hosts File Manager to a convenient folder such as C:\HostsXpert
- Click HostsXpert.exe to Run HostsXpert 4.3 - Hosts File Manager from its new home
- Click "Make Hosts Writable?" in the upper right corner (If available).
- Click Restore Microsoft's Hosts file and then click OK.
- Click the X to exit the program.
- Note: If you were using a custom Hosts file you will need to replace any of those entries yourself.
Now, go here and download a good Hosts file Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts File