Quote: Originally Posted by richc46
As I said in the post, I did try to do those things but had difficulty in doing so.
Having now disconnected the secondary drive it has stayed on long enough for me to run perfmon as well.
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
- the original installed OS on the system?
Own built system
- an OEM or full retail version?
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)?
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?)
Thank you for any assistance.