How To Install Windows 7 Without DVD, USB Device, Network or Any Other External Device
So far we've seen tutorials for installing Windows 7 in quite a few different ways. All of them require boot media like a DVD, USB key or a Network.
With This You Will Be Able To Install Windows 7 as soon as you download the ISO and Extracting It.
It can be used for both a Fresh Install or Updating to a new build.
When To Use This Method:
- You Dont Want To Waste Another DVD
- You Dont Have a USB Hardisk
- You Dont Have a USB Pendrive
- You Dont Know How to Boot Windows 7 using the PXE Network Option
- No Technical Knowledge Required. Just Extract And Start Installing.
- You cannot format the partition where you are installing windows.
- You cannot change the size of partitions.
- Use a free program like ImgBurn to extract the downloaded ISO to a partition or drive on which you are not going to Install Windows 7.
- Make sure you have around 16GB of free space on the partition you wish to install Windows 7.
- Go to the folder where the ISO is extracted.
- Run Setup.exe and Follow the instructions.
- The installation Runs Like Usual.
- If you installed windows on a partition where another version of windows was already installed, Just Delete the Windows.Old folder by using Disk Cleanup.
- You have a new build of Windows.
Hope this helps many people as i searched Google alot but had to figure this out by myself.