Two drives are in Raid 0 for a 1TB data files. One HD in standard SATA for backup/compression. System drive is a SSD 60gb on SATA. The SSD is a new addition - but the BSOD predate its acquisition. SATA drives are showing wrongly as SCSI on nvidia board.
OCCT PSU test checks out too. With only one vid card and no overclock at all I am sure that I am not even touching what the 750w unit can supply.
I've pulled out the creative X-fi card. Its the SB0770 OEM dell unit that some people have had issues with. Previously windows update took care of it but I am going to try some different drivers - Daniel K X-fi support pack. I used them in Beta as I recall (..had a short break when beta ended and finally bought Win7 retail).