MetalliMyers, welcome to the Seven Forums.
Assuming you built the RAID while still using the single disk this is what worked for me when I was experimenting with RAID,
1. Install drives and configure the array
2. Boot to Windows and install the necessary RAID driver
3. Make a full backup after the drivers
4. Used imaging program (at the time I used Acronis True Home, but should work with any imaging app) to put the backup on the array
5. Disconnected the single drive after imaging just to remove it from causing any problems
6. Started up and it booted to Windows
No promises but it should work. Failing that you are looking at a fresh install of Windows.