I want to make an image backup. I have read that you can not only make an image of all your programs. But make an image of your OS at the same time. I found this program DriveImage XML
. Here are my questions about this process.
1. I do not know if this program is good or not. I want to know if there are any programs like this that are good and trusted programs to do what I want.
2. Do I even need a program like this or do I have something on my computer like this already?
3. If I wanted to could I just make an image of only my Complete OS. nothing else. If so is it usable on other computers? Can I make more than one?
4. When I make an Image can I choose what programs and files and what ever I want to put on the image? Or can I only make an image of my whole computer?
5. I have made a recovery disk? Can I make an Image of my OS (If I can) After I have made the Recovery disks?
6. After getting the whole image backup made. If I go ahead and do the image and backup my computer. Can I choose what programs I want to reinstall? Will it reinstall all the bloat ware back on my computer?