1. Scan with Malwarebytes (Trial Edition) = No Problems
2. Open cleanmgr.exe with admin. priveledges (Options enabled) = Yes
3. System Protection Restore Points - Delete
Cleanup = Yes
4. Options delete most recent restore points CCleaner = Yes
4. Set more memory for restore point attributes = Yes
5.Create new restore point after defragmentation =No
6. Back to beginning = Yes.
7. Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista, for Windows Server 2008, for Windows 7, and for Windows Server 2008 R2
8. How To Fix 0X8004231F Error?
9. Solution A Go back and restore from a previous point. = No.
10. Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download (0X8004231F) repair utility.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
And what will this do but the same thing want to restore to a previous point? Yes/No
As you can see microsoft have been LAZY very very LAZY or " The centre cannot hold the worst lack all conviction, the best are filled with passionate intensity"
Which one are YOU?