|15 Feb 2012||#1|
| || |
0x80070035 WindowsImageBackup Network problem
Hello, I am a newbie, and my Win 7 edition is in Norwegian. Could lead to a funny tech translation or 2.
1. Dell Vostro 3550. Hard disk failure. Got identic blank 320gig new from Dell.
2. Installed Windows 7 Prof. from Reinstallation DVD.
3. Everything works fine when i start from hard disk, but I need my old files.
4. Have WindowsImageBackup on network at NAS: West.Dig. "My Book World": Location \\MYBOOKWORLD\Public\Pam Mac Files\WindowsImageBackup\TrondWur
5. Start PC from DVD and go to repair to find image, but do not find it.
Threads on this forum lead me to:
1. Make a copy of image to \\MYBOOKWORLD\Public\WindowsImageBackup (got rid of TrondWur; i also assume this means it is now packed out at "root")
2. First problem was 0x800704CF.Installed network card drivers from WD CD. Command prompt "netsh interface show interface" now show I have wireless connection. This problem solved.
3. Also installed drivers for My World Book.
After I go to Advanced, Network, and fill in name and password: I get error 0x80070035.
a. IPCONFIG /ALL show nothing, so no IP address.
b. Cannot see the PC on the network
Is this the point where I do some sort of command prompt: "net use + alot more......"
Do I need to map a drive letter from command prompt to the My Book?
I see so many struggle with this on the net. Is the easy solution to buy an external drive, and move the image to such?
There is no problem with moving or copying the image around, are there?
Appreciate any help.
A lot of good input on this forum.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: 0x80070035 WindowsImageBackup Network problem|
|Network Path Not Found Error 0x80070035||Network & Sharing|
|Network access to a Thecus NAS error: 0x80070035||Network & Sharing|
|Network Error 0x80070035 - In only one PC||Network & Sharing|
|Network path not found error 0x80070035||Network & Sharing|
|Wireless intermittent since home network set up - EC 0x80070035||Network & Sharing|
|keep dropping network path error 0x80070035||Network & Sharing|
|It's not the printer, it's the network (Error code 0x80070035)||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.