The quick and easy way:
what you need: A computer with a disk burner, and a writable dvd.
1. install ImageBurn The Official ImgBurn Website
. You can uninstall this afterwards
2. download Windows from here.
for your case choose English x64 from under Home Premium.
3. use ImageBurn to burn the .iso file you just downloaded, using the slowest speed possible.
4. that disk should work perfectly. You'll have a lot updates after install.
5. if you won't be using ImageBurn again, feel free to uninstall it