I don't think you understand:
1. One of the functions of the 100MB System Reserved
partition on the Dell Home Premium OEM installation is to allow you to use the F8 (or similar key) to access the Recovery partition, in order to do a factory reset.
2. However....since you installed Windows 7 Professional, you probably formatted your disk (including the the original
100MB System Reserved partition), so you permanently lost the ability to perform a factory reset from the recovery partition. There is no way to get that back.
The only way to is get the Recovery CD/DVD from Dell (as Mars posted).
Do the following please:
In order to completely troubleshoot Windows validation & activation issues, please perform the following:
1. Download and save this tool to your desktop: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012
2. Run the tool, and then click 'Copy' - ignore any errors if they appear
3. Use CTRL+V to paste the unedited results of the validation tool here in your next reply Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions
Also post a screen capture image of your Disk Management screen.