|18 Feb 2013||#1|
| || |
Backup skip file error: code 0x80070002 and 0x8100002F
Windows7 backup process shows the error codes for the files and the directory deleted already.
1. The error.log files says "Target files are not found for c:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Audio Books" error code (0x80070002). And 0x810002F in the "show detail" option on the error small window.
2. Of course they were deleted already no such files in the computer.
3. In order to eliminate such odd instruction, searched every places in c:\Windows ....\systemprofile\ and entire c: drive including all "Registry" files for the word "Audio Books". The word was not found in all the area.
4. Where such odd instruction is hidden?
5. I also want to know any method to see file details, in order to compare, latest back upped file with older back upped one with the directory "Audio Books" .
It is little snow today, come spring.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Backup skip file error: code 0x80070002 and 0x8100002F|
|troubleshooter error code 0x80070002||Performance & Maintenance|
|Backup - Error 0x80070002||Backup and Restore|
|Error code 0x80070002 when clean installing||Backup and Restore|
|Help with Error Code 0x8100002F and phantom path to backup item||Backup and Restore|
|Error Code 0x8007042c, Error 1068 and (-5001 : 0x80070002) after insta||Windows Updates & Activation|
|Code Error: 5006 : 0x80070002 in Installshield wizard||Gaming|
|Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070002||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.