|16 Nov 2013||#1|
DISKPART, how do I recover a deleted partition?, PLEASE HELP!!!
First of all I apoligize if this the wrong section to post this and, im BEGGING you to please help me. As the title says, I lost my partition table.
I searched my issue on Google and it brought me here.
Here is my story:
1) I have a 1TB HDD with on partition.
2) I used the CLEAN command of DISKPART and accidentally deleted the partition.
3) After cleaning the disk I repartitioned it into two parts.
4) I formatted both parts using the quick format option.
5) I deleted the second partition created in step 4 and re partitioned it and formatted it using again the quick format option.
6) I realized about what I did and leave my disk to come here and look for some help before make a bigger mess, because I am afraid to execute any action without proper guidance.
But inbetween these steps I never wrote data into my disk.
I am really DESPERATE BECAUSE I have very valuable info. there.
If you can help me to recover my data I will be VERY VERY grateful to you.
Thanks for your time and answer guys.
|My System Specs|
|16 Nov 2013||#2|
Hello Sam, and welcome to Seven Forums.
I hope you have a backup of that deleted partition somewhere. Since you cleaned the disk, created new partitions, and formatted, the chances of recovering that deleted partition are very slim.
You might see if an option in the tutorial below may be able to recover it for you, but it doesn't sound promising.
Partition - Recover Deleted Partitions in Windows
Hope this helps,
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: DISKPART, how do I recover a deleted partition?, PLEASE HELP!!!|
|Recover deleted partition table||General Discussion|
|How to recover my deleted system partition||General Discussion|
|How can I recover an accidentally deleted HD partition?||Hardware & Devices|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.