Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!

31 Mar 2013   #321
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Morning all,

Either I am going mad or Solar posted a link to a 5870 not a 7000 series GPU, I am right in thinking we were looking for the max temps of the 7000 series not the old 5000 series right?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
31 Mar 2013   #322
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Morning all,

Either I am going mad or Solar posted a link to a 5870 not a 7000 series GPU, I am right in thinking we were looking for the max temps of the 7000 series not the old 5000 series right?

Yeah but they all use the same make type so it applies to all anything after 95 c is a killer I seen my Gpu's reach 89c so im sure it's right on
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Mar 2013   #323
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

I figure the 5000 series uses 40nm, the new 7000 series run 28nm, surely this means the maximum safe temps would be different?

I don't know much about this but I figured it was totally different technology so they should run cooler, much like the change from say the core2quad cpu's to say sandybridge.


Paul.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

31 Mar 2013   #324
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Everyone I see on these forums about temps are asking is 78c too much

I still think that is where the line is drawn only way to find out for sure is to contact AMD on this but at the same time this would probably be refrence card temps vs all the moded cards that are out right now

I have 2 refrence cards vs your 7970 ed which has a much different cooling solution

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/review...rclocking.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Apr 2013   #325
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Changing the Bios to the Ghz ed hooked me up


Attached Thumbnails
Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-heaven.png   Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-score.png   Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-score3.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Apr 2013   #326
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Nice 1 chap
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Apr 2013   #327
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Nice one Solar, I just checked back several pages to see your previous score. Looks like you bagged a 169 point increase on Heaven after the bios change. Good work
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Apr 2013   #328
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Nice one Solar, I just checked back several pages to see your previous score. Looks like you bagged a 169 point increase on Heaven after the bios change. Good work

I was scared to do it fear of bricking but what the hell right I have two bios has to be good for something
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Apr 2013   #329
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Nice one Solar, I just checked back several pages to see your previous score. Looks like you bagged a 169 point increase on Heaven after the bios change. Good work

I was scared to do it fear of bricking but what the hell right I have two bios has to be good for something
Yes mate, and sounds like it has worked out nice, have your temps increased much since the change?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Apr 2013   #330
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Nice one Solar, I just checked back several pages to see your previous score. Looks like you bagged a 169 point increase on Heaven after the bios change. Good work

I was scared to do it fear of bricking but what the hell right I have two bios has to be good for something
Yes mate, and sounds like it has worked out nice, have your temps increased much since the change?
Not at all with the new Bios it is like the Ghz.ed with the same specs and low voltage runs cool and temps are the same also using 13.3 beta drivers I think those helped too
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show us your Unigine Valley scores (Extreme Preset)
I was trying to fine all the scores people had posted of their Valley scores, but I think everyone just posted them in the Heaven thread, so I figured I would start a Valley thread. Download links here - Download Valley Benchmark | Unigine: real-time 3D engine (game, simulation, visualization...
Benchmarks
Show us your 3D Mark Vantage Benchmark scores
An older benchmark but still used a lot. The basic edition is free and only gives one option for settings so it should be straight forward :) Download here - Download 3DMark and PCMark - Futuremark It is available to download from an external site or through Steam which may be easier. ...
Benchmarks
My new MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Unigine Heaven scores.
MSI Twin Frozr Radeon 7950 3GB (Overclocked) (Yes it was my christmas present!) Well here are my results after getting my new GPU installed. I had some problems at first because I switched from Nvidia to AMD and it was a pain to get the drivers working how I wanted. I have it overclocked quite a...
Graphic Cards
Unigine Heaven 4 Benchmark scores
Hi, I made this thread so we can share the results of our benchmark scores from unigine heaven 4.0. If you want to post your result, all you have to do is go to this site , download it and install it. Run it in the Extreme preset, save the results somewhere you can find, print screen the...
Graphic Cards
Unigine Heaven DX11 Benchmark 3.0 Released
Source A Guy
Graphic Cards
Unigine Releases Version 2 of Heaven Benchmark
more..
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:04.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App