Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!

04 Sep 2013   #511
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Yeah, I found it by drilling down through a bunch of folders on the root drive., is that how you do it??

Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-unigine-2.png




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
04 Sep 2013   #512
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Yeah, I found it by drilling down through a bunch of folders on the root drive., is that how you do it??

Attachment 284502

I usually save the link to a folder on my storage drive and then launch it and screenshot the opened page.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2013   #513
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

I usually save it to my documents, it then shows in there as a web shortcut, I click it and it opens in chrome and I snip it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Sep 2013   #514
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Yeah, I found it by drilling down through a bunch of folders on the root drive., is that how you do it??

Attachment 284502

Most of the time it goes under the Computer name and the Users folder
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2013   #515
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

I must have a flakey Unigine then, it won't let me choose where to save it although I tried. It does go to something like, C:\Users\Username\Heaven although mu Users file is on another drive.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2013   #516
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
I must have a flakey Unigine then, it won't let me choose where to save it although I tried. It does go to something like, C:\Users\Username\Heaven although mu Users file is on another drive.

If you look when you save the file it has the directory it's headed too that is why I knew where to go

you are supposed to be able to choose a set destination so I don't know why it isn't working

I usually do a snip and delete from there anyway
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2013   #517
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Here's a couple of run's just done, One in the extreme preset and one custom at full res.
The Custom one got pretty toasty
i've finally got a bit of motivation to start playing again but i'm not aiming at high overclocks at the min, just seeing what settings have what effect on the system. I managed to get my ram running 1866 @9,10,9,27 with a very small voltage increase yesterday which it wouldn't do on Bulldozer. I don't get any error's in realbench but haven't run memtest yet.


Attached Thumbnails
Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-unigine-heaven-4.5ghz-custom-full-screen.jpg  
Attached Images
Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-unigine-heaven-4.5ghz-windowed.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2013   #518
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Here's a couple of run's just done, One in the extreme preset and one custom at full res.
The Custom one got pretty toasty
i've finally got a bit of motivation to start playing again but i'm not aiming at high overclocks at the min, just seeing what settings have what effect on the system. I managed to get my ram running 1866 @9,10,9,27 with a very small voltage increase yesterday which it wouldn't do on Bulldozer. I don't get any error's in realbench but haven't run memtest yet.

Looking good Ryan
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2013   #519
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Here's a couple of run's just done, One in the extreme preset and one custom at full res.
The Custom one got pretty toasty
i've finally got a bit of motivation to start playing again but i'm not aiming at high overclocks at the min, just seeing what settings have what effect on the system. I managed to get my ram running 1866 @9,10,9,27 with a very small voltage increase yesterday which it wouldn't do on Bulldozer. I don't get any error's in realbench but haven't run memtest yet.

Looking good Ryan
Cheers chap!
My gpu's really need to be under water but i don't plan on doing it. Too lazy for the upkeep of the loop Why Palit even released this cooler i don't know and they only revision the made on the 760 was to change the colour lmao!
I'm still running stock clocks on the them and ambient temp is probably 15-20c max and i can't keep them below 70c with fans full speed when benching They just about hold out when gaming.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2013   #520
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Great score Ryan, I take it you got your new cables? I can't remember if you said or not.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show us your Unigine Valley scores (Extreme Preset)
I was trying to fine all the scores people had posted of their Valley scores, but I think everyone just posted them in the Heaven thread, so I figured I would start a Valley thread. Download links here - Download Valley Benchmark | Unigine: real-time 3D engine (game, simulation, visualization...
Benchmarks
Show us your 3D Mark Vantage Benchmark scores
An older benchmark but still used a lot. The basic edition is free and only gives one option for settings so it should be straight forward :) Download here - Download 3DMark and PCMark - Futuremark It is available to download from an external site or through Steam which may be easier. ...
Benchmarks
My new MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Unigine Heaven scores.
MSI Twin Frozr Radeon 7950 3GB (Overclocked) (Yes it was my christmas present!) Well here are my results after getting my new GPU installed. I had some problems at first because I switched from Nvidia to AMD and it was a pain to get the drivers working how I wanted. I have it overclocked quite a...
Graphic Cards
Unigine Heaven 4 Benchmark scores
Hi, I made this thread so we can share the results of our benchmark scores from unigine heaven 4.0. If you want to post your result, all you have to do is go to this site , download it and install it. Run it in the Extreme preset, save the results somewhere you can find, print screen the...
Graphic Cards
Unigine Heaven DX11 Benchmark 3.0 Released
Source A Guy
Graphic Cards
Unigine Releases Version 2 of Heaven Benchmark
more..
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App