Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!

24 Sep 2013   #601
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Very Nice score Kent, looks like the cpu plays little part in this test as it is not holding you back at all.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
24 Sep 2013   #602
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Great score Lavaking
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2013   #603
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

I tweaked my card a little and when I tried to run it everything went white like before any of the color was added to the scenes LOL, back to the drawing board

This is what`s happening, any ideas ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Sep 2013   #604
Lava King

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
I tweaked my card a little and when I tried to run it everything went white like before any of the color was added to the scenes LOL, back to the drawing board

This is what`s happening, any ideas ?

Hit F2 to toggle wireframe.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2013   #605
Wrend

Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit, Debian GNU/Linux 64bit (virtual machine on a RAM drive)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lava King View Post
@Paul,

I was kinda thinking about a leaderboard, too, but I know what you're saying about getting everyone to run the same settings. It's rather like trying to herd cats.

Git along, little kitty! *cracks whip* YEEHAW!!


Kent
The standard I've seen most frequently is highest settings, 19201080, full screen, if I remember...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2013   #606
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wrend View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lava King View Post
@Paul,

I was kinda thinking about a leaderboard, too, but I know what you're saying about getting everyone to run the same settings. It's rather like trying to herd cats.

Git along, little kitty! *cracks whip* YEEHAW!!


Kent
The standard I've seen most frequently is highest settings, 19201080, full screen, if I remember...

Check out Post 584 and 585 I asked the poster to use the extreme preset windowed but some of us has to use full screen due to dual gpu configurations AMD namely Nvidia funtions on SLI in windowed mode but that is the standard we run 1600/900 8xaa extreme

http://www.sevenforums.com/pc-custom...scores-59.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2013   #607
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

If anyone's interested there is an AMD live stream on You Tube at 8pm uk time. I didn't think a thread was nessesary so guessed here would be the best place to post.
AMD GPU 14 Product Showcase Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHfmM6QYWNM
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2013   #608
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
If anyone's interested there is an AMD live stream on You Tube at 8pm uk time. I didn't think a thread was nessesary so guessed here would be the best place to post.
AMD GPU 14 Product Showcase Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHfmM6QYWNM
Yeah mate, got an email about it the other day. I need to hurry up and get my work done so I can get home to watch it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2013   #609
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
If anyone's interested there is an AMD live stream on You Tube at 8pm uk time. I didn't think a thread was nessesary so guessed here would be the best place to post.
AMD GPU 14 Product Showcase Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHfmM6QYWNM
Yeah mate, got an email about it the other day. I need to hurry up and get my work done so I can get home to watch it.
Nice 1 No doubt i'll forget about it within the next hour n miss it lols
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2013   #610
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
If anyone's interested there is an AMD live stream on You Tube at 8pm uk time. I didn't think a thread was nessesary so guessed here would be the best place to post.
AMD GPU 14 Product Showcase Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHfmM6QYWNM
Yeah mate, got an email about it the other day. I need to hurry up and get my work done so I can get home to watch it.
Nice 1 No doubt i'll forget about it within the next hour n miss it lols
You ain't missing much mate, the first 2 mins were great, the last couple of hours have been like watching paint dry.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show us your Unigine Valley scores (Extreme Preset)
I was trying to fine all the scores people had posted of their Valley scores, but I think everyone just posted them in the Heaven thread, so I figured I would start a Valley thread. Download links here - Download Valley Benchmark | Unigine: real-time 3D engine (game, simulation, visualization...
Benchmarks
Show us your 3D Mark Vantage Benchmark scores
An older benchmark but still used a lot. The basic edition is free and only gives one option for settings so it should be straight forward :) Download here - Download 3DMark and PCMark - Futuremark It is available to download from an external site or through Steam which may be easier. ...
Benchmarks
My new MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Unigine Heaven scores.
MSI Twin Frozr Radeon 7950 3GB (Overclocked) (Yes it was my christmas present!) Well here are my results after getting my new GPU installed. I had some problems at first because I switched from Nvidia to AMD and it was a pain to get the drivers working how I wanted. I have it overclocked quite a...
Graphic Cards
Unigine Heaven 4 Benchmark scores
Hi, I made this thread so we can share the results of our benchmark scores from unigine heaven 4.0. If you want to post your result, all you have to do is go to this site , download it and install it. Run it in the Extreme preset, save the results somewhere you can find, print screen the...
Graphic Cards
Unigine Heaven DX11 Benchmark 3.0 Released
Source A Guy
Graphic Cards
Unigine Releases Version 2 of Heaven Benchmark
more..
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:38.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App