Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: PCMARK8 -- Post your results !

28 Feb 2014   #51
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
This one was my least favorite, but Heaven 4 is gaining. I deleted PCMark
Yeah, to be honest Doug, when you reach the limits like me and you have done, all benchmarks start to turn into trouble, many crashes, loads of tweaking to gain a point or 2.
I have decided to knock all of the benchmarks on the head now until I get a new GPU, I have had some fun but reached the limit.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Feb 2014   #52
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Well said mate. I flashed my stock bios back and will wait until I upgrade before benching again
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #53
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Well said mate. I flashed my stock bios back and will wait until I upgrade before benching again
Yeah, I think we know where to draw the line. Of course you get your occasional benchmark junkies such as Steve who can't help but keep benching but thankfully there ain't too many around like that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Feb 2014   #54
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Yeah, Steve is an enabler, that's why I like him so much
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #55
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

I am a dis-abler, Steve is a good friend, I like to joke with him, I am not sure he likes the jokes so much but he does the same to me so it's all good lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #56
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Paul, you're a dis-abler? I guess next you are going to try to make us believe you are not a benchmark junkie. And, for the record, I have never even installed Mark 8, much less run it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #57
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Paul, you're a dis-abler? I guess next you are going to try to make us believe you are not a benchmark junkie. And, for the record, I have never even installed Mark 8, much less run it.
Yeah well I don't blame you, it takes like 30 mins to run and a benchmark junkie like yourself needs a quicker fix than that for sure!

I didn't expect you to read this thread but basically me and Doug were just saying we are sick of benchmarks until we change cards and it's only true benchmark junkies like yourself that keep going with new scores all the time. Which is by far a bad thing, I have nothing against benchmark junkies, if that's what you enjoy doing Steve then fair play to you, but I just find there is more interesting stuff to do
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #58
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Paul, you're a dis-abler? I guess next you are going to try to make us believe you are not a benchmark junkie. And, for the record, I have never even installed Mark 8, much less run it.
Yeah well I don't blame you, it takes like 30 mins to run and a benchmark junkie like yourself needs a quicker fix than that for sure!

I didn't expect you to read this thread but basically me and Doug were just saying we are sick of benchmarks until we change cards and it's only true benchmark junkies like yourself that keep going with new scores all the time. Which is by far a bad thing, I have nothing against benchmark junkies, if that's what you enjoy doing Steve then fair play to you, but I just find there is more interesting stuff to do
And I guess all of that is why you have run Mark 8 quite a few times and I've never even installed it. You can't BS a BSer
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #59
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Feb 2014   #60
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

lol I think we have ran almost every bench known and still results are varied
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 PCMARK8 -- Post your results !




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
CHKDSK Results?
Hi, Performed a Boot time CHDSK on my old Sony Vaio, (which was lying and a bit dusty need to be serviced too not been used for 6 odd months) and giving occasional black browser page errors. Following are the results, could yoy care to interpret them. Thanks!
Hardware & Devices
how do i get better results with overclocking my cpu
hey all Iv been experimenting with my pc by overclocking my fx6100 cpu but i cant get passed 3.9ghz. When i set her to 4.00ghz and run benchmarks or stress tests it fails them by saying it could be a cooling issue but my temps are running at 25c on idle and full hits about 55c. So all i have...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
how to use see more results
I've looked in tutorials but didn't find how to do this fundamental function of windows. I want to search some external hard drives for photos. What ever I am doing is wrong because windows is not finding the photos I put there previously. What are the exact steps to find photos in other...
General Discussion
MSE results
MSE at the moment. I have always missed the signature update since my PC are not up 24/7 and because MSE is check for updates once every 24 hours. MSE won't play the catch-up to update the signature either. So I went back to Avast for a week or two. But after I tweaked the registry from once...
System Security
Win 7 x86 vs x64 benchmark? POST UR RESULTS!
I'm in the mood to do some OS benchmarks. SYSTEM ASUS A8RMX-S AMD AHTLON 64 3800+ (2.4GHZ) 2GB DDR333 DUAL CHANNEL MODE NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600GT 512MB WD2500YD SATA2 250GB 7200RPM OPERATING SYSTEMS
Performance & Maintenance
Odd WEI Results, or is it just me?
Was wondering. Heard alot of people with 8 series cards reporting WEI scores for graphics around 6.x. Any reason my 640MB 8800GTS appears to be stuck at 5.9 no matter how far I try and push it clock-wise or no matter which driver version I try? I understand WEI doesn't really mean much but its...
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:33.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App