Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores


09 Jan 2014   #101

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Someone posted a score over at OCN the other day Ryan, he has the same CPU as you but he cranked the bugger up to 5.2GHz and his single 780 to 1330/1804. Just for interest sake more than anything but this is what he got - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 video card benchmark result - AMD FX-8350,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 EVO

Updated

That looks about right then enit chap, My single card run scored 8295 with the cpu @4.8 n stock gpu. I gotta raise me some cash lol.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Jan 2014   #102

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

What i understand right now the 8350 Bottlenecks with the GTX 780

has anyone researched how the 290 or 290x runs on the same set up ?

Dang the FX8350 is bottlenecking the cards look at this

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1061268
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #103

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
What i understand right now the 8350 Bottlenecks with the GTX 780

has anyone researched how the 290 or 290x runs on the same set up ?

Dang the FX8350 is bottlenecking the cards look at this

AMD Radeon R9 290X video card benchmark result - AMD FX-8350,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-990FXA-UD5
Well the GPU Score in that is pretty good.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


09 Jan 2014   #104

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
What i understand right now the 8350 Bottlenecks with the GTX 780

has anyone researched how the 290 or 290x runs on the same set up ?

Dang the FX8350 is bottlenecking the cards look at this

AMD Radeon R9 290X video card benchmark result - AMD FX-8350,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-990FXA-UD5
Well the GPU Score in that is pretty good.
Honestly i can't tell which would appear better but there seems to be a lot of difference between score of an intel set up vs AMD for sure
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #105

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Ok i am on to something here

I don't even know if there is even valid information on my finding but i noticed scaling the 2nd GPU at an awkward settings vs the 1st GPU clearly gave me better results

I used to figured when crossfire it was best to have paired GPUs running the same clocks uhmm boy was i wrong


Attached Thumbnails
Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores-fs5.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #106

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Ok i am on to something here

I don't even know if there is even valid information on my finding but i noticed scaling the 2nd GPU at an awkward settings vs the 1st GPU clearly gave me better results

I used to figured when crossfire it was best to have paired GPUs running the same clocks uhmm boy was i wrong
I thought 1 of your GPU's died Solar and you have RMA'd it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #107

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

You didn't read what i posted to Ryan i swear to you Paul it really did die and i could not figure out why it died i even took it out put it back in crossfire didn't work nothing

then i said F it i am,going to try it again and i kept the side off the case just to make sure it's dead right and bam i saw the fan spin and i was hmmm it booted and the settings were there im like Holly sh*t it resurrected itself i had it out of my PC for 3 days wow im not trying to speak it was a miracle but wow you know

Single card score bro no Lucid no gimmicks AMD Radeon HD 7970 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3770K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. SABERTOOTH Z77


Attached Thumbnails
Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores-single.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #108

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Aiming for second


Attached Thumbnails
Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores-single1.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #109

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Aiming for second
Both very nice scores there Tommy, Nice job mate
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #110

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Thank you Ryan like i was telling Paul the 2nd card went bye bye but decided to come back no RMA so i am cool for a minute
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores
Thread Forum
Post your 3DMARK11 Scores Benchmarks
Show us your 3D Mark Vantage Benchmark scores Benchmarks
Windows 7 experience scores...Does RAM affect other scores? Performance & Maintenance
Post your microsoft gaming scores Gaming
Post your Geekbench scores! Performance & Maintenance

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33