Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores

12 Dec 2014   #551
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Updated




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
13 Dec 2014   #552
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Great score Tommy, added the G1 for your card
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Dec 2014   #553
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Thanks a ton fellas i lost the link for editing on my Google mail account
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Dec 2014   #554
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

I think the only one you could edit was 3d mark 11 solar which incidentally I don't think you have run with the new card yet mate?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Dec 2014   #555
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
I think the only one you could edit was 3d mark 11 solar which incidentally I don't think you have run with the new card yet mate?
nope
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Dec 2014   #556
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

What, we're editing scores now? That sounds like a good competition.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Dec 2014   #557
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
What, we're editing scores now? That sounds like a good competition.
No, it was just ages ago solar started the 3d mark 11 thread, I added a leaderboard and thought seeing as he started the thread it was only fair he could update it if he wanted to.

Doug just editing this one to add the G1 next to his gpu.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2015   #558
SikMindZ

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
 
 
Score Update

Hey guys, I think i've got these 3 pushed as far as I can. I actually have a question. I'm very seriously considering getting 2x gigabyte windforce gtx 970 G1's in SLI and retiring/selling my 7950's. Would you just go the 980 route or the 2x 970? Because I'm thinking that two 970's will destroy anything and everything in it's path, especially considering that almost every new game comes sli/crossfire optimized and if it isn't, a 970 is more than capable of getting 60 fps in just about anything. It's only going to cost a bit over 700 for the pair, vs 550ish for the 980 and if I'm already spending that much money, another 150 isn't going to kill me. I have a very good feeling I'll be going to the top of the sli/crossfire list when I do, that is unless someone get's a second 980 anytime soon. Oh and another big consideration with me is that I have a 144hz monitor and having high framerates really helps the fluidity much more than if it's just 60. Thoughts?

oh and btw..

Firestrike score - 15796
AMD Radeon HD 7950 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4770K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VI HERO

edit:
Well, I just made it to the top of the sli/crossfire list for the firestrike extreme test

Firestrike Extreme Score - 8967
AMD Radeon HD 7950 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4770K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VI HERO


Attached Thumbnails
Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores-firestrike.png   Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores-firestrike-extreme.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2015   #559
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by SikMindZ View Post
Hey guys, I think i've got these 3 pushed as far as I can. I actually have a question. I'm very seriously considering getting 2x gigabyte windforce gtx 970 G1's in SLI and retiring/selling my 7950's. Would you just go the 980 route or the 2x 970? Because I'm thinking that two 970's will destroy anything and everything in it's path, especially considering that almost every new game comes sli/crossfire optimized and if it isn't, a 970 is more than capable of getting 60 fps in just about anything. It's only going to cost a bit over 700 for the pair, vs 550ish for the 980 and if I'm already spending that much money, another 150 isn't going to kill me. I have a very good feeling I'll be going to the top of the sli/crossfire list when I do, that is unless someone get's a second 980 anytime soon. Oh and another big consideration with me is that I have a 144hz monitor and having high framerates really helps the fluidity much more than if it's just 60. Thoughts?

oh and btw..

Firestrike score - 15796
AMD Radeon HD 7950 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4770K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VI HERO

edit:
Well, I just made it to the top of the sli/crossfire list for the firestrike extreme test

Firestrike Extreme Score - 8967
AMD Radeon HD 7950 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4770K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VI HERO

I thought about sli 970's but the fact is reference cards are only good for sli or crossfire most of these GPU's are coming with aftermarket fans that push air in the case not out the back also One card is good enough if your willing to buy 2 cards just get the top dog and be done
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2015   #560
SikMindZ

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
 
 

I used to worry about your heat point until I got my new case. I have massive airflow in my case thanks to these wonderful 200mm fans. They are capable of keeping the ambient temp in my case at around 25-30C with 3 overclocked non-reference 7950's in it, two of which are sapphire vapor-xs and that heatsink/fan loves to dump every ounce of heat possible into the case. So this concern is now a non-issue.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Post your 3D Mark Firestrike scores




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show us ya 3D Mark Ice Storm scores.
This benchmark is made for mobile devices and entry level PC's but all are welcome. It's part of the current 3D Mark suite available to download here - 3DMark - test your graphics card with the gamer's benchmark Here is my stock score to start the ball rolling. I am hoping Doug will start...
Benchmarks
Show us your 3D Mark Cloud Gate scores.
This test is designed for notebooks and home PC's. Well my PC is a home PC so I guess that's fine lol. It can be downloaded as part of the 3D Mark suite here 3DMark - test your graphics card with the gamer's benchmark Once again I hope Doug feels like starting a leaderboard, if not I will. ...
Benchmarks
Show us your 3D Mark Vantage Benchmark scores
An older benchmark but still used a lot. The basic edition is free and only gives one option for settings so it should be straight forward :) Download here - Download 3DMark and PCMark - Futuremark It is available to download from an external site or through Steam which may be easier. ...
Benchmarks
Post your 3D Mark 06 scores
I stumbled upon this old legacy version of 3D Mark, I used to run it loads going back to my early PC days so it was a blast from the past. You can download it here And here is my first run at stock GPU settings :) I will add a leaderboard later ;) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 video card...
Benchmarks
Windows 7 experience scores...Does RAM affect other scores?
Are areas other than RAM affected (score wise on the WEI assessment) by the amount of RAM you have? I had an A42JV notebook with 4gb, but it had some issues and I traded it in for K42JV which only has 2 GB. The processor and GPU are the same, yet now my Windows experience score for Aero...
Performance & Maintenance
Post your Geekbench scores!
Geekbench 2.1.2 is a free benchmarker that comes in both x32 and x64 flavors and allows you to compare scores. Here's my 24/7 setup. Post yours! :) System manufacturer Rampage Extreme : Geekbench Result Browser
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:06.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App