|18 Dec 2012||#1|
Google Toolbar + Script Errors for IE9
I have Google Toolbar installed on both my Dell (Windows 7) and my HP (Windows 7). Both computers have been updated with the most recent Windows updates a few days ago. I am also using Internet Explorer 9.0.8112 on both computers. Since the recent update a few days ago, I have encountered two problems:
1) Google toolbar often does not show up or work properly (I see nothing but an 'X' where the toolbar is supposed to be). After some time it randomly starts working again, but it is very unpredictable. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but that has not fixed the problem. I have also tried disabling and then enabling the toolbar, which also has not worked.
I really only need the toolbar for its AutoFill feature, which fills out the forms in a page with my personal information.
2) I now get script errors on pages that have forms. It also happens sometimes on pages that don't have forms. This happens a lot and is very distracting.
Any advice would be appreciated.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Google Toolbar + Script Errors for IE9|
|Google Toolbar||Browsers & Mail|
|constant script errors||Browsers & Mail|
|Script Errors||Browsers & Mail|
|IE8 Script errors and other problems||Browsers & Mail|
|IE 9 and Google Toolbar||Browsers & Mail|
|Help please... two script errors just after start up||BSOD Help and Support|
|Google Toolbar on IE8 causes 404 Errors on Dell Community site||Browsers & Mail|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.