|23 Mar 2011||#1|
| || |
Chrome extensions after moving User directory
A while back I moved my User directory to another drive. I had just gotten an SSD and was trying to limit the number of writes to that drive- but that's another story.
I recently installed Google Chrome. Everytime I try to get an extension, I get an error. Does anyone think it might have something to do with the new User directory location not being in the default location? Or maybe someone knows how to deal with this error?
The path in the error says: C:1\... (which is weird)
But my User directory is on the D: drive.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Chrome extensions after moving User directory|
|Chrome Browser - Add Extensions||Tutorials|
|Google Chrome Extensions||Browsers & Mail|
|Looking for Useful Chrome Extensions||Browsers & Mail|
|Google Chrome extensions||Browsers & Mail|
|Ten extensions for Google Chrome||Browsers & Mail|
|Google Chrome extensions imminent||News|
|Chrome to get Firefox-like extensions by May||Browsers & Mail|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 AM.