Well...i did the next procedure and now it´s fixed:
Open registry editor and navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main, create a DWORD value, and name it TabProcGrowth.
TabProcGrowth=0: Tabs will be created as threads(instead of processes) in the iexplore.exe process(only 1 process exist, thus no save path resets);
TabProcGrowth=1: Tabs will be created as separate sub-processes according to different mandatory integrity levels;
TabProcGrowth>1: Tabs will be created as separate sub-processes until the maximum number of tabs(specified by this value) is reached;
No TabProcGrowth value: Default, amount of free physical memory will determine the number of sub-processes.
I set it to 1 and is working after restarting IE.
I tried with the IEFAQS registering dlls scripts, and it doesn´t solve anything in my case.