I think what you are asking is, how do I change the language in IE9.
If that is correct, in IE9 go to:
- Tools >General Tab.
- At the bottom under Appearance click on the Languages Button.
- You may already see this, I couldn't find a Latin America Listing.
- Click on the Add Button, and a list of Languages will appear.
- Scroll down until you reach English (United States) [en-US]
- Click on OK
- You should now see this
- Click on English (United States) [en-US] to highlight it, you will notice the buttons to the right darken.
- Click on Move Up.
At this point you can leave the two listed, and OK, OK (2x) your way out.
If it causes any problems go back into Languages, and Highlight Spanish (Puerto Rico) [es-PR]
and remove it, and OK, OK out again.
After further thought, this maybe what you need if the above does not help:
Go to: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Region and Language\Location Tab
, and change Puerto Rico to United States.
You may end up having to change everything in Region and Language to U.S. to make the change:
Some Background: Format Regional Language - Change Setting language preferences in a browser