Thanks RoadRunner, I've tried everything that I can think of with no luck. I have made WLM my default, did repair from install, tried the import-export. I've found out from Google that I'm not the only one with this problem. What I really don't understand is when you export an e-mail from WLM it puts a .eml extension on it. When you try to import the same file with WLM it won't. Doesn't make sense that the same program that made it can't open it. If I copy it to my desktop then drag it to the in box, it will open it but with a lot of garbage. a lot of = signs and whatever. Hope someone finds the solution.